With a commitment to off-setting the cost to the environment, See Coaches deliver an easy to use service, whilst ensuring customer comfort and safety. All of our coaches are sourced from an international multi award winning coach hire company - who provide a vast network of pre-vetted coach operators.
From the initial planning right through to providing ground support at your event, See Coaches offer a full service that has spanned a decade of transporting gig and festival revellers to the biggest events on the calendar.
Our clients include Glastonbury Festival, Festival Republic (Leeds & Reading Festival & Latitude Festival), V Festivals, Sonisphere, SJM Concerts (eg Take That, The Stone Roses, Muse, Foo Fighters and Coldplay).
We can offer
- A wealth of experience; spanning a decade of transporting over a quarter of a million people nationwide to hundreds of festivals and large-scale events
- To work closely with your traffic management team on extensive and precise pre-event planning, through to the careful on site management
- Supply fully qualified traffic Marshalls under a dedicated site manager
- Tailor made ticket and travel packages to offer to new or existing customers via seetickets.com
- Extensive marketing, utilising See Tickets' database of 3.4 million people and social media
- Professionally designed accompanying coach tickets and confirmation emails specific to your event
- Fully briefed drivers with bespoke info packs prior to departure, including full customer lists, directions and See Coaches branded signs
- Over 100 approved pick up points nationwide, available for picking up your passengers
- 24 Hour Emergency Cover and comprehensive liability insurance for all coaches
If you have an event that you think would benefit from utilising official coach travel, we would love to hear from you.