With a commitment to off-setting the cost to the environment, See Coaches delivers an easy to use service, whilst ensuring customer comfort and safety. All of our coaches are sourced from an international multi-award winning coach hire company which provides a vast network of pre-vetted coach operators.
From the initial planning right through to providing ground support at your event, See Coaches offers a full service that has spanned more than a decade of transporting gig and festival revellers to some of the biggest events on the calendar.
Clients include Glastonbury Festival, Festival Republic (Leeds & Reading Festival & Latitude Festival), V Festival, Sonisphere, SJM Concerts (including events such as Take That, The Stone Roses, Muse, Foo Fighters and Coldplay).
We can offer
- To work closely with your traffic management team on extensive and precise pre-event planning, through to careful on site management
- Supply fully qualified traffic marshals under a dedicated site manager
- Tailor made ticket and travel packages to offer to new or existing customers via seetickets.com
- Extensive marketing, utilising See Tickets' 4.2m customer database
- Professionally designed coach tickets and confirmation emails specific to your event
- Fully briefed drivers with bespoke info packs prior to departure, including full customer lists, directions and See Coaches branded signs
- 24 hour emergency cover and comprehensive liability insurance for all coaches
If you have an event that you think would benefit from utilising official coach travel, we would love to hear from you.