Access All Eirias 2014 - Tom Jones
Performing: Tom Jones
Doors Open: 4:00PM
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 14s who are not accompanied by an adult.
More information about Tom Jones Live + Special Guests tickets
Ticket conditions are attached but the main points are below.
Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum ratio of 3 children per 1 adult
No babes in arms
No prams or pushchairs
No under 5's allowed in the standing area at all.
No food hampers/picnics - a range of food & drink will be available inside the stadium
This is an outdoor concert - customers need to come prepared for inclement weather. Concert will go ahead rain or shine. No umbrellas to be used during concert.
Disabled Tickets available from Venue Cymru Box Office - 01492 872000
Conditions of Sale - Access All Eirias 2014
Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of ORCHARD ENTERTAINMENT(the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request.
1. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please contact your ticket purchasing outlet immediately if there are any issues with your order.
2. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
3. Tickets are for personal use and may not be used for promotions/contests without prior written consent from the promoter.
4. Tickets are not for re-sale. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
5. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and /or the holder and /or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and /or drugs and / or is acting aggressively.
6. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder's property. (Unless caused by the neglect of the promoter)
7. Photography and the use of recording equipment are prohibited. No recording, filming or photographic equipment (audio or audio visual) may be brought into the venue.
8. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holders' property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. If the concert is cancelled or in the event that the principal name artist does not appear at the concert the holder as the holders sole remedy may ask that the promoter either a) refunds the full value of the ticket or b) subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the headline act of the cancelled performance.
11. Travel and accommodation relating to the event is booked so at your own risk
12. The promoter reserves the right to alter all seating arrangements without prior notification subject to offering the holder a reasonably priced alternative or if not available a refund on the full face value price of the ticket.
13. Any complaints of the holders ability to view the concert from his/her seat (if any) must be made to the promoter via the venue box office promptly, prior to or during the headline acts performance.
14. No readmission will be allowed.
15. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the performance but admission cannot be guaranteed.
16. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17. The holder consents to being recorded/and or filmed and the recording/ and or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
18. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
19. Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult
20. Maximum ratio of 3 children per 1 adult
21. No babes in arms
22. No prams or pushchairs
23. No under 5's in the standing area
24. Age restrictions are specified for health and safety reasons and no refund will be issued for failing to comply. We recommend carrying proof of age when attending events.
25. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue.
26. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles, umbrellas or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possessions of any such articles may be refused entrance.
27. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it
All concert seating is reserved.
No food hampers, picnic baskets etc. are to be brought in to the stadium. A range of food and drinks will be available within the stadium.
This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared in the event of inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine. Please do not use umbrellas during the performance.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. However, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of our seating plans in case of short term or venue specific changes due to production requirements. Seating plans are generally provided as a guide only and are not an exact representation of the seating layout at the venue.
What people are saying about Access All Eirias 2014 - Tom Jones
Comments from Facebook
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order, or require customer service you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments enquiring about existing orders, including personal details, or with questions will be deleted.