Bearded Theory 2014
Performing: Carter Usm, The Stranglers, Ub40, The Wonder Stuff, Culture Shock, Peter Hook & The Light, The Blockheads, Oysterband, The Orb Soundsystem, Hayseed Dixie, Steve Ignorants & Paranoid Visions, Fishbone, Membranes, Duke Special, The Men They Couldn't Hang, King Prawn, Anti Vigilante and Dexters
More information about Bearded Theory 2014 tickets
1. Ticket Terms & Conditions Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. No animals permitted on site.
6. No Glass allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks, or fires on site.
8. There will be no refund in event of cancellation.
9. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
10. The festival will operate a challenge 25 system to prevent underage drinking.
11. Bearded Theory will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
12. No unauthorised sound systems are allowed on site.
13. Gates open at 2.00pm on Thursday 22nd May for Thursday ticket holders and 9am Friday 23rd May for standard weekend ticket holders.
14. All vehicles are liable to be searched, and must be parked in designated areas as directed by traffic marshals.
15. Vehicles parked on the public highway will be towed away. No day tickets are available.
16. Gates shut strictly for entry & re-entry at 7pm Thursday 22nd, 9pm on Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th May, 8pm Sunday 25th
17. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
18. Adult ticket price includes £30 camping fee. Child ticket price includes £15 camping fee.
19. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
20. Ticket price includes admission fee of £10.00 to the park and grounds.
21. "Chinese lanterns" are not allowed and will be confiscated.
22. No open fires are allowed at Bearded Theory. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas stove or purpose built off the ground BBQ grills but no disposable BBQs are allowed.
23. If anyone is caught selling alcohol onsite they will be asked to leave.
24. ALL child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian.
25. Child Weekend Tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on 22/05/2014.
26. All young adults (aged 11 to 17) MUST camp in the same area as their families with a maximum of 2 teens per adult (over the age of 25).
27. Cars are not permitted in the Live in Vehicle field at the 2014 festival unless they are towing a caravan.
28. The Live in Vehicle field is only available to standard campervans, caravans and converted vans only.
29. Campervans (not caravans) are allowed a small 2 man tent alongside your vehicle for children/guests OR a small awning.
30. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. We urge you to be prepared. Wear clothes and shoes appropriate for the conditions. Move through any areas of wet ground or mud with extra caution.
What people are saying about Bearded Theory 2014
Comments from Facebook
Kim Moonbeam Martin
Roary Lion Rfh