Beyond The Tracks Afterparty
O2 Institute, Birmingham.
Beyond the Tracks aftershow Party with Maximo Park (DJ Set)
Plus Blast Off DJs Plus Dave Southam (Snobs)
11pm - 3am
Under 16's need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
The HMV Institute takes the needs of disabled customers very seriously and
actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the events scheduled at
Though built at the turn of the 1900's, the building has been modernized to
allow wheelchair access via front of house (please note there is no backstage
disabled access). Due to Health and Safety Assessments, we regret the number
of wheelchairs that we can admit to the building is limited.
In order to ensure that all disabled patrons to the HMV Institute are
adequately catered for, we request that in advance of ticket purchase all
disabled customers contact the venue to explain the nature of the disability.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 643 0428. The telephone line
opens at 11am and closes at 5pm and operates Monday to Friday. Please do not
call outside of these hours as you will be asked to call back. Please note
that no other query can be dealt with on this number.
On the evening of an event, we do advise disabled customers to arrive at the
venue 15 minutes prior to doors, ideally accompanied by a companion over 18
years old who will be admitted free of charge.
The free companion ticket is available to patrons who are registered disabled.
Both the ticket to be paid for and the free companion ticket needs to be
booked in advance.
Please email email@example.com for specific requests, enquiries or
comments regarding access/personal needs and a member of our team will
endeavour to accommodate such requirements.
Visit Beyond The Tracks for more info.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. No pets are permitted on site apart from Assistance Dogs used for a disability.
6. No glass is allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site. Use of these will lead to immediate ejection from the Festival.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
9. You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
10. Beyond The Tracks will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
11. No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are permitted on site.
12. Gates open at 14:00 - 22:30 on Friday (15th Sept) & 12:00 to 22:30 on Saturday (16th Sept) and Sunday (17th Sept).
13. Last Admission is 21:30.
14. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance (including Balloon Gas and New Psychoactive Substances) will be reported to the Police immediately.
15. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
16. "Chinese lanterns" are not permitted.
17. Any alcohol bought in will confiscated during a search at the gate.
18. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
19. Camping Chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left abandoned.
20. The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.