Glasgow Summer Sessions
Bellahouston Park, Glasgow.
14+ only. 14s to 17s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST 2017
"Event" means Glasgow Summer Sessions 2017.
"Management" means DF Concerts Limited, company registration number SC333566.
"Promoter" means the person or company staging the Event if different from Management.
"Terms and Conditions" means terms and conditions in addition to these rules posted on www.ticketmaster.co.uk
"Venue" means Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, Scotland.
"Ticket" means any ticket for you to attend an Event.
"You" means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
1. These Event Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
2. You must retain your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances.
3. Ticket holders who leave the Venue will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
4. Glasgow Summer Sessions is a non-camping festival therefore camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed.
5. Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness.
6. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
7. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
8. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
9. No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
10. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event. Any individual who has previously been removed or ejected from a DF Concerts event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
11. Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
12. If you require medical treatment on site, the Management and/or our treatment providers (on behalf of the Management) may keep a record of your personal details, any accident suffered and treatment provided to you.
13. Failure to follow any of the Event Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.
1. No persons under 14s permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21 (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 18). A challenge 25 policy will be in operation for guardians at the gates and proof of age may be requested.
2. A guardianship form must be completed for all under 18s prior to entry.
3. A Challenge 25 Policy will be in operation at the bars. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
4. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; "legal/herbal" highs, new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
5. If anyone is found in the possession of what is suspected drugs, legal/herbal highs you will be treated as in possession of illegal drugs and may be arrested or refused entry to the Event.
6. Flares, gas or smoke devices, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames are not permitted.
7. Anyone found in possession of flares or smoke devices WILL be arrested and charged by the police. They are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to you or other festival goers.
8. Glass bottles/jars/containers, professional camera/video/audio equipment, portable laser equipment, laser pens, kites, air horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, drones, sound systems, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted.
9. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused or removed from the Event and risks prosecution.
10. Flagpoles and selfie sticks are not permitted in the arena.
11. No folding or inflatable chairs are permitted in the arena.
12. Umbrellas, audio recorders, backpack hydration packs, food and drinks are not allowed into the arena and will be confiscated upon entry.
FOOD & DRINK
13. It is not permitted to bring food or alcohol into the event, if found with food or drink you may be refused access and it will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Excessive amounts of cigarettes may be confiscated.
14. Glass bottles are not permitted in the event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
15. Fresh water points are available at bars around the arena, so please only bring empty water bottles with you. Sealed or full bottles will not be permitted in the arena.
16. Glasgow Summer Sessions operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you will be removed from Event. If a child under 18 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Venue. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 18 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.
WARNINGS - Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.