Grand Designs Live 2017 - Weekday
ExCeL London, London.
Do you have a code?
Standard Weekday tickets are valid to use on 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th May only.
Standard Weekend tickets are valid to use on 29th & 30th April, 1st, 6th & 7th May only. 1st May being a bank holiday is classed as a weekend ticket
29, 30 April & 1, 5, 6 May: 10 am - 6 pm
2, 3, 4, 7 May: 10 am - 5 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Ticket valid for admission to Grand Designs Live London 2017.
2. No cash alternative.
3. Animals (except guide dogs) not permitted.
4. The organisers reserve the right, in combination with any other directives on the ticket or displayed at the premises to: (a) Refuse admission and remove any person from the exhibition without assigning any reason. (b) Alter the composition of the programme/event. (c) Refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual equipment. (d) Conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
5. Use of your ticket signifies acceptance that: (a) The Organisers, Media 10 Ltd and the ExCel London cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of: (i) Contracts entered into by visitors or those connected with them, with any exhibitor, or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor, or speaker (ii) Any damage to or loss of visitors' property whilst at the exhibition (iii) Personal injury caused to, or death of, any visitor at the exhibition, save insofar as this arises out of the organisers' negligence. (b) The organisers cannot enter into any disputes that visitors may have with exhibitors. (c) The event is non-smoking. (d) Should this ticket be sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
6. Ticket value of £20 is the on-the-door price for a weekend ticket, and is the maximum face value for this ticket. Weekday tickets on-the-door are £17.
7. Calls to the ticket hotline number (0844 854 1348) are charged at 7p per minute**
8. Ticket holders may be filmed, sound recorded and/or photographed for broadcast and/or future publicity.