Kaya Festival 2013 - Day Ticket: 25 May
More Information about Kaya Festival 2013 Tickets
Kaya is a global World Music festival set overlooking the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. Kicking off the festival season, 2013′s Kaya Festival will be held over two days, Saturday the 25th and Sunday 26th of May.
Held near Bangor in the picturesque grounds of the Vaynol Estate (recent host to the BBC Big Weekend 2010), Kaya offers an assortment of African, Jamaican, Caribbean and World musical flavours along with a diverse range of workshops, food stalls and festival activities.
**** INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS, LEGENDARY DJS AND TOP LOCAL WELSH ARTISTS ****
**** SPOKEN WORD, WORKSHOPS, HEALING FIELD AND MUCH, MUCH MORE... ****
**** WORLD MUSIC • WORLD FOOD • WORLD LOVE! ****
- UPDATE: All day tickets are now INCLUSIVE of parking
- Children aged 13 & under come in for free - please select a Child Ticket from above.
- All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions:
- NO ALCOHOL OR FOOD TO BE CARRIED IN
- NO GLASS ONSITE
- NO BARBECUES ONSITE
- NO OPEN FIRES ONSITE
- COOKING IS PERMITTED BUT ONLY SMALL CAMPING STOVES ARE ALLOWED
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES / DRUGS PERMITTED
- FULL SEARCH ON ENTRY
- For full Terms & Conditions please go to www.kayafestival.co.uk