Performing: The Vaccines, The Flaming Lips, Belle and Sebastian, Roni Size / Reprazent, Thurston Moore, Gaz Coombes, Swans, Peace, The Cribs, Fat White Family, Everything Everything, George the Poet, F***** Up, Evian Christ, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger, Dum Dum Girls, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Spector, Iceage, Stormzy, Stealing Sheep, Dutch Uncles, Slaves, All We Are, Bill Ryder-Jones, The Bohicas, Neon Waltz, Honeyblood, Real Lies, Blossoms, Aquilo, Jane Weaver, Dave McCabe & The Ramifications, The Tea Street Band, Loyle Carner, The Serpent Power, The Sundowners, The Hummingbirds, Moon King, Clarence Clarity, Formation, The Griswolds, Astronomyy, Flo Morrissey, Bad Breeding, Single Mothers, Bad Meds, Palace, Yak, KOF, Gulf, R.Seiliog and Moats
This event is for over 16s only - No refunds will be issued for under 16s.
More information about Liverpool Sound City tickets
Weekend Ticket and Hotel packages available from just £129.50 per person +BF
Day Ticket and Hotel packages available from just £67.00 per person +BF
CLICK HERE FOR INFO
International customers should select registered post at £9.75gbp.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- Purchased wristbands / accommodation cannot be refunded.
- ALL wristbands will be attached and clamped at the Wristband Exchange point and won't be handed out without being attached to the wrist of the customer.
- The event is strictly over 16's only. This event adheres to the challenge 25 policy, proof of age may be required and admittance will be refused if not provided. The valid forms of ID are Passport, Photo Driving Licence, PASS Card and Military ID. (If you require a PASS Card visit our FAQ section to find out how to register for one)
- Sound City entrance grants entry to Liverpool Sound City 2015 branded gigs on a first come first served basis subject to the individual venues capacity.
- Wristbands MUST be collected in person by the lead booking name, with a valid proof of purchase.
- Wristbands will be available at the Wristband Exchange Point from 3pm on the 22nd May 2015. Queuing may be required.
- Once on the festival site we will be working to a no re-entry policy Last admittance to the site will be 21:30 each night, anyone arriving after then may not be allowed access to the site.
What people are saying about Liverpool Sound City 2015
Comments from Facebook
Tara Ní Choigligh
Jo Loftus Mclaughlin