Old Billingsgate Market, London.
Bierfest brings a taste of Bavaria to London
Since it launched in 2003, the London Bierfest has become a must-attend corporate event in The City of London. Each day over 2,100 revellers enjoy the relaxed hospitality and fun atmosphere of this unique experience. For two days Old Billingsgate Market is transformed into a traditional Oktoberfest, buzzing with live music, dancing and a variety of other entertainment. All this is complemented with unlimited steins of Bitburger beers and authentic food served to your table by our team of Heidis, Helgas and Helmuts, making it an event not to be missed.
Thursday 19 October, 18.00 - 23.00 / Friday 20 October, 13.00 - 18.00
Are you looking for a place to entertain clients, reward your teams or an opportunity to network?
Set against a backdrop of the traditional Bavarian-style beer festival, the London Bierfest is the perfect event for you. This fun, affordable and unique event is available now for corporate bookings. Tables can be reserved for groups of up to 10 people and here's what the package includes:
• Unlimited steins of Bitburger beer including; Bitburger Premium Pilsner, Konig, Wernesgruner and Benediktiner
• Delicious platters of traditional German fare.
• Full table service from our team of Heidis, Helgas and Helmuts throughout the night
• Spectacular programme of live performances including Oompah bands, acrobats and much more.
• Private cloakroom facilities