Ponty's Big Weekend - JLS
Doors Open: 3:30PM
More Information about Ponty's Big Weekend Tickets
Address: Ynysangharad War Memorial Park, Bridge Street, Pontypridd, CF37 4PE
Gates = 3.30pm, Event start = 4pm
Disabled tickets - There will be a wheelchair provision at the event which
will be given on a first come first served basis. Standard tickets are
required for access to the event.
Ticket and event terms and conditions
Ticket Conditions subject to Licence
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RESOLD
1. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and /or drugs and / or is acting aggressively.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder's property. (Unless caused by the neglect of the promoter)
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue. A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 21 years.
7. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder's property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. If the concert is cancelled or in the event that the principal name artist does not appear at the concert, the holder as the holder's sole remedy may ask that the promoter either a) refunds the full value of the ticket or b) subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the headline act of the cancelled performance.
11. Readmission will be with a valid ticket only, at the organisers discretion.
12. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
13. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
14. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
16. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it
PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE.
This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine.
There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena.
There will be no parking on site.
There will be a wheelchair provision at the event, which will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office and marketing at the time of sale and at the event, any patrons are required to address any special needs with Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council box office staff.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing.