Doors Open: 7:00PM
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refund will be issued for under 14s that are unaccompanied by an adult.
More Information about Ron Sexsmith Tickets
Ron Sexsmith is appearing with his band
The Venue for this show is The Theatre at the Royal Northern College of Music
MAXIMUM 8 TICKETS PER PERSON
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Artist Ticket at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card. The admissions are non transferable & Artist Ticket reserve the right to cancel the bookings of any customers reselling & transferring admissions.
UNDER 14's MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 18. MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST PHOTO ID COVERING PROOF OF AGE, & REFUSE ADMISSION. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO TICKETHOLDERS IN BREACH OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO BRING VERY YOUNG CHILDREN TO CONCERTS.
Tickets purchased to all addresses will be sent to you by Royal Mail 1st Class Post. This is included within the £2.00 transaction fee applied whilst you are booking
Tickets purchased less then a week before the event will not be posted out. They will be available for collection from the box office at the venue. You will need to bring your purchase confirmation, the credit card against which your purchase was made, & id.
For security reasons your tickets will not be sent out until closer to the date of the event. If you have not received your tickets 5 days before the event please contact 0844 871 8820 or 0115 993 4166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If calling from outside the UK please dial 0044 115 993 4166
Royal Northern College of Music
124 Oxford Road
- Local Licensing laws are strictly enforced
- Ticket holder may be subject to search
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable
- Venue requests no bags allowed into the venue
- The venue reserves the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing
- Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights
- Only official merchandise is on sale inside the venue, do not buy outside. This is for your protection so that you will receive goods of proven quality.
- No 'professional' type cameras, video cameras or sound recording equipment will be allowed in the venue.
- Venue advises that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Venue advises only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced.
- No re-admission policy is strictly enforced
- No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue
- No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected form the premises and may be reported to the Police
- Any ticket holder throwing drink & objects (beer, glasses etc) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- The venue management accepts no responsibility for acts of wilful endangerment, or injuries caused thereby to yourself or other patrons whilst on the premises.
- No weapons. The management reserve the right to define & confiscate
- No ticket monies, booking fees etc will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
- No smoking anywhere within the venue complex - at its discretion the venue management will allow smokers out of the venue.
Management reserves right to refuse admission.
PLEASE NOTE: Please by advised that drinking in the street in the city is prohibited if requested to stop by a police officer, & you can be convicted & fined. Any customer found in possession of alcohol will be refused entry to the venue and possibly detained for police action.
This is a Challenge 21 venue. If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 when you buy alcohol. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
The Venue adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.