V Festival 2013 Ticket & Coach Travel
More Information about V Festival 2013 Tickets
For all the latest updates on our Coach Travel follow us on Twitter
PLEASE NOTE IT IS MANDATORY TO TRAVEL ON THE COACH IN ORDER TO COLLECT YOUR ENTRY TICKET. ONLY COACH TICKETS ARE SENT OUT IN ADVANCE.
ENTRY TICKETS WILL ONLY BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE LEAD BOOKER ON THE COACH MID-JOURNEY - THE LEAD BOOKER WILL NEED PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION AND ALL COACH TICKETS.
If you select a TICKET & COACH TRAVEL package, this includes a WEEKEND AND CAMPING ENTRY TICKET for the YELLOW CAMPSITE, PLUS RETURN COACH TRAVEL for V FESTIVAL 2013 at Hylands Park, Chelmsford. Travelling on FRIDAY 16th AUGUST 2013 and returning on MONDAY 19th AUGUST 2013.
If you select COACH RETURN TRAVEL ONLY, you will NOT receive any entry tickets. You are only booking Return Coach Travel from the departure point of your choice. Please note your coach tickets will be sent to you separately from any entry ticket order you have made.
Please keep your coach ticket(s) in a safe place, you will need them for both your inbound and outbound journey. Coach tickets are checked and only one seat per ticket is permitted. Responsibility for safekeeping of the coach ticket is with the ticketholder.
The coach pick up points and times of travel will be printed on your coach ticket and sent to you nearer the time of the show. Before booking this ticket ensure you are available to travel at any point during these dates.
If for whatever reason you do not receive your coach ticket, please contact us no later than 7 days before your departure date and we will provide you with an official e-ticket to present to the driver. We will inform the driver in advance you will not have a physical coach ticket.
PLEASE NOTE that times and departure points are subject to change, both due to demand and circumstances beyond our control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
Ensure you are present at least 15 minutes before your advertised departure and return times. Coach drivers will not wait for latecomers under any circumstances and will depart without passengers who have not arrived on time. No refunds will be entitled for this occasion.
All of our coaches will have a 'SEE COACHES' sign in the window. Please note there are usually no specific numbered bays used for bus stations or coach bays (unless stated) - Be at the designated point and look for the See Coaches sign on the coach, then board the coach number that corresponds to the one printed on your ticket.
Due to time restrictions on leaving the site, you may be asked to travel on a different numbered coach to the one you travelled on.
See cannot be held responsible if there are delays on your journey due to traffic.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF LUGGAGE ON THE COACH. We would advise to bring one large bag/rucksack and one tent/sleeping bag per person, plus one piece of hand luggage. Trolly's or Wheelbarrows are not permitted. Remember there are lots of other passengers on the coach and we cannot be held responsible if your luggage will not fit on the coach.
Smoking is NOT permitted onboard any coach. Drinking and eating is at your driver's discretion - please check with your driver as you board. Coach drivers reserve the right to refuse travel to passengers under the influence of alcohol if they feel they would pose a danger to other passengers. In such case no refund or compensation will be entitled.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee any coach will have the required wheelchair access and storage facilities. If you are a wheelchair user, we would advise against booking coach travel in this instance.
CONDITIONS FOR V FESTIVAL 2013 CHELMSFORD - WEEKEND CAMPING
Hylands Park is situated in a residential area; please leave the site in a considerate and orderly manner.
Directions by car to Chelmsford: - From the South and East follow A12 to Chelmsford then follow signs to the festival site.
From the North and West take M25, M11 and A414 to Chelmsford then follow signs to the festival site.
THE POSSESSION OF A V FESTIVAL TICKET OR WRISTBAND SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
1) All conditions within your wristband wallet are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the festival site. Check vfestival.com for updated information where you can also download a Festival information booklet.
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the promoter, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the promoter at the date of this contract.
3) The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the festival site, persons entering the festival site may be searched.
4) Camping is allowed at the festival site in the designated camping areas only and camping is only permitted with a weekend camping ticket. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed. The designated areas are marked with white lines on the ground. Campsites open at 12noon on Friday 16 August..
5) Sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is not permitted.
6) Vehicles other than campervans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the campervan area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket.
7) You are NOT permitted to take alcohol into the arena but you are permitted to take it into the campsite if you have a weekend camping ticket. The only containers permitted in the festival site shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than500ml. Glass is not permitted into the festival site.
8) No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
9) Please use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area of the festival site and will be extinguished. Please respect the parkland.
10) There are disabled facilities including viewing platforms at the 5 main stages. There is parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons. For further info visit vfestival.com.
11) Persons lost in the festival site should meet at the Virgin Media recharge points or the welfare area.
12) No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide dogs.
13) V Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5's are not permitted to attend. Age restriction is 16 years +. All 16's and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
14) If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18. V Festival operates the 'Challenge 25' policy.
15) Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
16) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Maztec Ltd.
17) No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in the festival site.
18) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Maztec Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
19) In the event of cancellation of the festival by Maztec Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
20) Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets/ wristbands be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your wristband safe.
21) V Festival tickets/wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full.
22) Resale of tickets/wristbands is prohibited without the express permission of Maztec Ltd. You may not resell or transfer this ticket/wristband if you are selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket/wristband within the festival site under any circumstances.
23) V Festival tickets/ wristbands may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Maztec Ltd. This includes official V Festival sponsors and media partners.
24) Ticket/wristband holders consent to photography & filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
25) Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
26) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
What people are saying about V Festival 2013 Ticket & Coach Travel
Comments from Facebook
Abbi Louise Pagin
Fleur de Jong
Tanya Rollins Nightingale
Tanya Rollins Nightingale
Paul Lappers Lapthorn
Kara Mickala Cudmore