V Festival 2013 - Weekend & Camping
5+ only. 5s to 15s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
More Information about V Festival 2013 Tickets
Saturday - Kings Of Leon, Stereophonics, Emeli Sande, Calvin Harris
Sunday - Beyonce, The Script, Jessie J, Beady Eye
TERMS & CONDITIONS - V FESTIVAL 2013 WESTON PARK
DIRECTIONS BY CAR TO WESTON PARK.
FROM LIVERPOOL, MANCHESTER & NORTH WEST. M6 South to J12 then follow direction
signs to V Festival
FROM NORTH WALES, WIRRAL & CHESHIRE. Use A49, A41 south then follow
directional signs to V Festival FROM M6 NORTHBOUND off at J10a then M54 to
J3 to the V Festival - No access to V via M6 J12 northbound FROM SOUTH WALES
M4 to A449 then A40 to M50, M5, M6, M54 J3 FROM NORTH EAST M1 to J23A,
then A42, M42, M6 Toll off at Junction T8, A460, M54 J3 FROM SOUTH EAST M40,
M5, M6 Northbound as above or M1, M6 as above. There will be road signs as
you approach the V Festival. Failure to follow the signed routes may prevent
entry to the park. Road closures are in place so DO NOT follow your Sat Nav,
but DO follow all directional signs.
CAR PARKING: There are large official supervised and lit car parks. Car
Parking is £15 per car for cars arriving on Friday and £10 per car for cars
arriving on Saturday or Sunday, all fees payable on arrival, please have
correct money ready. Do not park on any of the surrounding roads, your car
will be towed away. Cars will not be permitted to park in the Campervan Area.
TRAIN TRAVEL: The two nearest main line stations are Wolverhampton and
Stafford call 08457 484950 for rail travel information. Frequent shuttle
buses operate from the above stations to Weston Park and have a dedicated
route free from festival traffic, for further information visit vfestival.com.
DROP OFF & PICK UP: If you are being dropped off and picked up please do this
at the FESTIVAL DROP OFF & PICK UP POINT off the A5. Follow the directional
signs. Do not make your own meeting point it may be inaccessible to
pedestrians or cars at the end of the festival due to temporary traffic
THE POSSESSION OF THIS TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER
OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING
ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM
1> All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other
statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the
premises. Please visit vfestival.com where you can also download a Festival
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier
shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the
breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of
3) The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in
the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives admission of
the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder
and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert
As part of the Premises Licence persons entering the site may be searched.
4) Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a Weekend Camping
ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the
ground, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsites open at 9am on
Friday 17 August. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted or tents allowed in
car parks due to fire regulations.
5) We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in
unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official V Festival site.
6) Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper
van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a
valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance.
7) No pass outs will be issued to day or Weekend No Camping ticket holders,
please ensure you have everything before entering the arena. Weekend No
Camping Tickets have two stubs, one for each day, please ensure you keep
your tickets intact until the correct stub is scanned and torn. No
duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
8) Weekend Camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband
on arrival this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
9) No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers
permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in plastic containers of not
more than 500ml.
10) No private sound systems, illegal substances, glass or fireworks will be
permitted on site.
11) Please respect the park and use the bins provided, fires are not
permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
12) There are disabled facilities including viewing platforms for all 5
festival stages. There is parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate
ticket for disabled patrons. For further info visit www.vfestival.com
13) Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Virgin Media recharge
points or the welfare area.
14) No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for
15) V Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5's are not
permitted to attend. Age restriction is 16 years +. All under 16's must be
accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
16) If you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of
age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. V Festival operates the 'Challenge
17) Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; do not
purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written
permission from Roseclaim Ltd.
19) No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or
laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
20) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs
this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Roseclaim Ltd
reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
21) In the event of cancellation of the festival by Roseclaim Ltd, their
responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22) Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets
etc, keep your ticket safe.
23) Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members
of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24) This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry to get it wet may
25) This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is
received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express
permission of Roseclaim Ltd. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if
you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You
are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we
reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt
to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
26) No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written
permission from Roseclaim Ltd.
27) Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 12pm on Monday may be towed away.
28) Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction
that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum
capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed
admission to these areas.
29) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the
signage around the festival site.
30) The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions
deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management
of the festival site
31) Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO
HEARING. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR
PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME
What people are saying about V Festival 2013 - Weekend & Camping
Comments from Facebook
Abbi Louise Pagin
Fleur de Jong
Tanya Rollins Nightingale
Tanya Rollins Nightingale
Paul Lappers Lapthorn
Kara Mickala Cudmore