Eastside City Park, Birmingham.
Under 16's need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
Visit Beyond The Tracks for more info.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. No pets are permitted on site apart from Assistance Dogs used for a disability.
6. No glass is allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site. Use of these will lead to immediate ejection from the Festival.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
9. You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
10. Beyond The Tracks will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
11. No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are permitted on site.
12. Gates open at 14:00 - 22:30 on Friday (15th Sept) & 12:00 to 22:30 on Saturday (16th Sept) and Sunday (17th Sept).
13. Last Admission is 21:30.
14. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance (including Balloon Gas and New Psychoactive Substances) will be reported to the Police immediately.
15. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
16. "Chinese lanterns" are not permitted.
17. Any alcohol bought in will confiscated during a search at the gate.
18. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
19. Camping Chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left abandoned.
20. The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.