Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & The Coca-Cola London Eye + Madame Tussauds
More information about Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & The Coca-Cola London Eye + Madame Tussauds tickets
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Please note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Click here to view route map
A Flexible ticket to world-famous Madame Tussauds - skip the main queue without a reservation. This incredible London attraction has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. Includes a ticket to see film London Eye 4D.
This is a Flexible Standard Ticket allowing you to turn up at any time without a reservation to get on at the next available time. Please visit after 1pm for shorter queue times.
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The free tour you choose will surely be an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames Boat Ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Click here to view time table
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- FREE Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- FREE Point to Point River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Bus Audio Guides in:
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ legendary Chamber of Horrors
- NEW figures include The Queen, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Whitney Houston, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga
- NEW Super Hero starring in Marvel Super Heroes 4D as Captain America joins the line up
- Measure up to amazing new wax figure re-creating Chris Evans’ portrayal in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
Hop on Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Days of Operation: Daily
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
Click here to view Opening times for 2017
- 25 December: Closed
The Coca-Cola London Eye: Daily
Please click here to view opening times 2017
1 January to 31 March: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
1 to 13 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
14 to 16 April: 10.00 Am to 9.30 PM
17 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
18 April to 26 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
27 May to 3 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
4 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified