Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & The London Dungeon
More information about Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & The London Dungeon tickets
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- FREE Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- FREE Point to Point River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Audio guides available in the following languages:
The London Dungeon
- Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects
- 'Surgery: Blood and Guts' New at the London Dungeon
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
Please note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following walking tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames Boat Ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Click here to view time table
The London Dungeon
Discover the all new, bigger and bolder London Dungeon. Previously based in Tooley Street for 37 years, we’re now next to the EDF Energy London Eye. Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper. With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 new shows, rich sets, special effects and 2 exciting new rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. ‘And with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction in 2017.
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to The London Dungeon
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Please note: The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children
- This ticket is for 'Priority Access' admission. There may be a queue at the 'Priority Access' entrance during busy periods
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the busiest period at the London Dungeon is between 11am and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time
Hop on Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus
Note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
The London Dungeon Open: Daily