Discover Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury
More information about Discover Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury tickets
1 April to 30 September: Daily
1 October to 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Check-in time: 8:30am -8:45am
Return (approx.): 7:30pm
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You can be picked up from a number of locations and departure points.
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions
Please Note: The complimentary hotel pick-up service will not be operating from 1st April 2017, guests will have to make their own way to Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Salisbury Cathedral
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground?
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at an astounding 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Delve into the charms of the bustling market at your leisure.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Windsor (From 1st April 2017)
Windsor is a stunning English town, rich in history and located on the River Thames. The town is famed for its royal connections, and is home to Windsor Castle which is the queen’s official residence! Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, it has a diverse mix of history, culture and heritage so is well worth visiting while in the UK.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 7:00pm in London.
**The complimentary hotel pick-up service will not be operating from 1st April 2017, guests will have to make their own way to Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria.
- Entry fees are not included but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- **The complimentary hotel pick-up service will not be operating from 1st April 2017, guests will have to make their own way to Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria.
- Day trip to Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath
- Entry to Windsor castle from 1st April 2017
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Hotel return
- Food or drinks
- Admissions to the attractions