Discover Paris at Your Leisure
More information about Discover Paris at Your Leisure tickets
Journey to Paris
Make your way to St. Pancras International where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel!
Please Note: From 1st April 2017, the meeting time will be 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays).
Paris at Your Leisure
Visit the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame, hit the shops or simply while away the hours at a pavement café – the choice is yours! We’ll provide a Paris map and a one day travel card (zones 1-3) so you can get around by Metro and visit all the top sights with ease!
Free Seine River Cruise
Take to the water for an hour-long luxury cruise through central Paris. You’ll get a fresh perspective on the city’s most magical monuments; an audio guide is also provided.
After a thrilling day spent discovering Paris, make your own way back to the Eurostar™ Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Gare du Nord station is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:29pm.
Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
Days of Operation: Daily, except Sunday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Please Note: From 1st April 2017, the meeting time will be 6:00am (5.30am on Saturdays)
Train Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
- 28 August 2017: There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19am arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:59am. (Meeting time: 07.00am) (Transfer time: 06.20- 06.50am)
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Free one hour cruise on River Seine
- One day travel card zones 1-3
- Free map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes breakfast, light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- One hour River cruise
- One day travel card zones1-3
- Food and beverages unless stated differently