Discover Stonehenge and Bath Tour
More information about Discover Stonehenge and Bath Tour tickets
- See Stonehenge
- See the Roman Baths
- Walking Tour of Bath
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air–Conditioned Vehicle
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Walking Tour of Bath
You will explore the city of Bath with an expert during a guided walking tour.
Following your walking tour, you will leave Bath and head back to London.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.30pm.
- Day trip to Stonehenge and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Admission to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
ScheduleDays Of Operation: Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic congestions