Discover Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor
More information about Discover Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor tickets
- See Windsor Castle
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel return
- Admissions to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Due to the summer solstice, we will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge on 20th and 21st June
Days of departure: Daily
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Click here to view closures list
Windsor – awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle.
Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. Abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history of this mysterious monument.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 7:30pm in London.