Half Day Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Audio Guides Available In The Following Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian & Japanese
DescriptionPanoramic Tour of London
Become acquainted with London's most well-loved landmarks during this exciting panoramic guided tour. You will sweep past a host of top attractions, both old and new, so have your camera ready, for this as we drive past Westminster Abbey.
St Paul's Cathedral
There's no mistaking the breathtaking St Paul's Cathedral - its huge dome has dominated the London skyline for 300 years! Enter the cathedral and explore this historic church - it's an architectural gem full of colourful mosaics, detailed paintings and shadowy crypts. Work up a bit of sweat and climb the 528 steps to the Golden Gallery - the view will definitely be worth the effort!
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
You can't miss the Queen's official London residence - it sits grandly in the centre of the city. See this iconic house during our photo stop and count the number of foot guards on duty - if there are four outside the palace, Elizabeth II is home! Experience the delightfully traditional changing of the guard ceremony -it's a colourful spectacle that draws thousands of visitors each year.
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
This tour will finish at approximately 11.30am at Buckingham Palace
ScheduleDays of Departure: Daily
Departure Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Buckingham Palace
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used