More information about HMS Belfast tickets
- The Gun Turret experience
- Hear veterans first-hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition
- Nine decks of amazing history
- Free audio guides available in English, French, German and Spanish
1 March - 31 October: 10:00am - 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm).
1 November - 28 February: 10:00am - 5:00pm (last admission 4:00pm)
Once home to a crew of up to 950 men, HMS Belfast, part of Imperial War Museums, tells the stories of those who lived and worked on board this warship during the Second World War and beyond. Imagine sleeping in one of the tightly-packed hammocks during convoy duties in icy Arctic waters, or being stationed deep in the bowels of the ship when she opened fire in support of Allied troops on D-Day.
Explore nine decks of amazing history, from the daily drudgery of peeling spuds in the Galley to the sights and sounds of controlling a fleet of ships in the interactive Operations Room. Hear veterans’ first-hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition, and discover for yourself what it would have been like to be in the midst of a battle in the thrilling Gun Turret Experience.
HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2JH
Nearest Train Stations: London Bridge or Tower Hill
- You must present the voucher that we will email to you once booked, upon arrival together with a piece of valid photographic identification (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence).
- Children under 5 years are free of charge