Madame Tussauds - Dedicated Entrance
More information about Madame Tussauds - Dedicated Entrance tickets
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ legendary Chamber of Horrors
- Get Up Close To Your Favourite Celebrities Including Christian Bale, Brad Pitt and Adele
- NEW Super Hero starring in Marvel Super Heroes 4D as Captain America joins the line up
- Measure up to amazing new wax figure re-creating Chris Evans’ portrayal in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm – longer during holidays
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm– longer during holidays
- 25 December: Closed
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging your favourite sportstars like David Beckham or Lewis Hamilton. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before planting a kiss on Prince William’s cheek.
For the brave, get face-to-face with scary serial killers in our live fear experience SCREAM. After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London.
Then step up to your favourite Marvel Super Heroes before getting ready to experience the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie, where our Marvel Super Heroes battle it out to save London from impending doom.
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalked and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Did You Know?
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
- Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
So, who do you want to meet?