Oxford and Cambridge Tour with Free Lunch Pack
More information about Oxford and Cambridge Tour with Free Lunch Pack tickets
1 April to 30 October
Days of departure: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Return (approx.): 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Walking tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Visit the elegant city of Cambridge, well known as the home of the University of Cambridge, which includes the renowned Cavendish Laboratory, King’s College Chapel, and the Cambridge University Library. Marvel at the oldest college that still exists, Peterhouse, which dates back to 1284.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
- Walking tour of Oxford and Cambridge
- Visit to Christ Church College
- Free Lunch Pack
- Professional guide
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Walking Tour of Oxford, the 'City of Dreaming Spires'
- Visit King’s college Chapel
- See the Bodleian Library
- Visit Christ church College, where Harry Potter was filmed
- See King's College Chapel
- Walking tour of Cambridge and entry to King's College chapel
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Tour Operates in : Saturday