Panoramic Tour of Paris with Cruise and Louvre Museum
More information about Panoramic Tour of Paris with Cruise and Louvre Museum tickets
March to October: Daily, except Sunday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Outbound Train Timings (London to Paris)
Monday 1 May 2017, Monday 29 May 2017, Monday 5 June 2017 & Monday 28 August 2017
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19am arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:59am. (Meeting time: 07.00am) (Transfer time: 06.20- 06.50am)
- Comfortable reserved seats on the quick and easy Eurostar journey
- Expert guided tour of the beautiful city of Paris
- Take to the water on a 1 hour cruise of the River Seine
- Explore the Louvre, the world’s largest museum, and see the famous Mona Lisa
- Have time to shop for Parisian styles in the many fashionable boutiques
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
Travelling to Paris
When you arrive at St Pancras International Station at 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays) for a day of Parisian exploring, find Chop’d Coffee Shop where a Golden Tours Representative will be waiting to give you your Eurostar tickets and map of Paris. Once you’re aboard the train, sit back and relax - it won’t be long until you’re in one of the most famous cities in the world!
After arriving in Paris, you will be met by an expert guide who will take you on your exciting panoramic tour of the capital. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to take in some of the most exquisite landmarks in Paris and discover more about their rich history including the Eiffel Tower and Place Vendome Square so be sure to have your cameras at the ready!
On 25 May 2017, 27 May 2017, 3 June 2017, 12 June 2017, 17 June 2017, 19 June 2017, 23 June 2017, 24 June & 15 July 2017 - Due to low availability you will visit Montparnasse tower instead of Eiffel tower.
On 14 July 2017 We will visit Montparnasse tower instead of Eiffel tower due to Eiffel tower being closed.
River Seine Cruise
See Paris like never before by cruising the world-famous River Seine. Take in breathtaking views of the city’s most famous buildings and architecture including the Louvre Museum and Osray Museum as you relax along the water for the beautiful hour-long cruise.
Shopping in Paris is an experience in itself and that’s why you have time to explore the many quirky boutiques and luxury designer shops. Whatever your style, Paris fashion has something for everyone!
Visit the Louvre Museum
As the largest museum in the world, the Louvre is famous across the globe for being an absolute must-see. With its iconic glass pyramid entrance and vast fortress building, you will be in awe before you’ve even stepped foot through the door! Once you are in, you can explore the many paintings, drawings and sculptures on display including the High Renaissance collection that includes Leonardo da Vinci’s St John the Baptist and the Mona Lisa.
Returning to London
As your Paris adventure draws to a close, head back to Gare du Nord station for your return journey back to London. The Eurostar departs at 8.13pm local time and it’s advised that you arrive at least 45 minutes before this for check in. You will arrive back at London St Pancras International Station at 9.29pm.