Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
DescriptionTake your time during this extended visit to Stonehenge! Departing from Central London, you will be taken straight to the stones to enjoy a mystical morning at this ancient attraction. Stonehenge has stood on Salisbury Plain for around 5,000 years and it's still unknown how the prehistoric monument came to rest there! Make up your own mind during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks.
Upon arrival, educational audio guides will be available in different languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish). The tour finishes at approximately 2.30pm in Kensington.
Stonehenge Visitor Centre
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You'll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
ScheduleDays of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington
You will be dropped back at Kensington (Gloucester Road).
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
or Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 156 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
- Extended Visit and Entry to Stonehenge
- Multilingual Audio Guide Included At Stonehenge (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Return Transportation
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
Whats Included in the tour
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel return
- This tour is unescorted