Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
More information about Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning tickets
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Upon arrival audio guides are available in different languages.Stonehenge
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
This tour finishes at approximately 2.30pm at Gloucester Road
Days of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington
Return point: Gloucester Road
Please Note: Due to Winter solstice on the 21/12/2016, returning time will be around 4.30pm instead.
- Extended visit and entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide included at Stonehenge in multiple languages
- Return Transportation in luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Audio guide included in the ticket price.
- Hotel return
- Food or beverages
- This tour is unescorted