The Coca-Cola London Eye - Champagne Experience
More information about The Coca-Cola London Eye - Champagne Experience tickets
- At 135 metres, The London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel
- 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, the London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
- Orange juice and a goodie bag for children
Daily*: Runs hourly, from 12.00pm to 8.00pm
*Sunday: 5:00pm to 8:00pm (Not your own capsule)
Exceptions opening times Coca-Cola London Eye
24 December: (Christmas Eve): 10.00am - 5.30pm
25 December: (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December: (New Year's Eve): 10.00am - 3.00pm
At 135 metres, The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for a experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on The Eye itself.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the Coca-Cola London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the Coca-Cola London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
To really make your Coca-Cola London Eye experience sparkle, enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal champagne* served by your host and a 360 degree mini-guide, while you relax and enjoy the sublime views of London.
The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, it also includes priority fast track boarding, and a free in-experience mini guide.
- Children receive a glass of orange juice instead of Champagne.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- The experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time.
- You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time. You will be able to board the next available champagne experience. Alternatively you can book a time in advance by telephoning +44(0)871 282 5149.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.