The Coca-Cola London Eye - Private Capsule
More information about The Coca-Cola London Eye - Private Capsule tickets
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the luxury of your own Private Capsule with up to 25 guests
- Exclusive check-in and priority boarding as you are escorted to your exclusive Private Capsule
- Thirty-minute experience high above London and the River Thames
- Spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
At 135 metres, The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for an experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on The Eye itself.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
Experience breathtaking views from the luxury of your own Private Capsule with up to 25 guests. Enjoy priority boarding as you are escorted to your exclusive Private Capsule for an amazing 30 minute experience high above London. Visitors will also receive a complimentary 360 mini guide.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please note price is per capsule not per person. Minimum 3 guests, maximum 25.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time.
- You will need to return to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The Coca-Cola London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2017
1 January to 31 March: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
1 to 13 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
14 to 16 April: 10.00 Am to 9.30 PM
17 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
18 April to 26 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
27 May to 3 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
4 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM