The Ghost Bus Tours - Edinburgh with Free Guide Book
More information about The Ghost Bus Tours - Edinburgh with Free Guide Book tickets
- The tour takes you past Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriar's Kirk, The Old Town, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile.
- On-board actor and technical trickery combine to create a comedy horror tour that you will not dare to forget.
- A unique way to see Edinburgh at night.
- Best Comedy Horror show in town
- Free Guide Book
The Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour is a theatrical sightseeing tour, taking you on a journey around the darker side of Edinburgh. Your creepy conductor shows you the sights onboard a classic 1960s Routemaster bus as you experience the travelling ghost tour of Edinburgh. Learn about witches, grave robbers, plague and of course the ghosts that reside in the most haunted city in Europe. A comedy horror show as you travel around the city, this is the perfect way to see Edinburgh and discover it's dark and unusual secrets.
Enjoy this spooky ride aboard the only surviving Necropolis Bus. The Necropolis Bus Company began in the 19th century as a private funeral bus service carrying the deceased, pallbearers and mourners to the final resting place. Painted in the traditional midnight black of all the Necropolis Routemaster buses, decorative features include lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire... only one bus survived. Will you?
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Travel before 31st August and receive a Free guide book.
- 1 hour 15 min bus tour
- Professional actors/guides
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pickup or drop off
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30pm
Friday: 6:00pm, 7:30pm and 9:00pm
Saturday: 7:30pm and 9:00pm
- Please aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time to ensure a prompt departure.
- The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes (depending on traffic), and sets off from Waverly Bridge, next to Princess St Gardens, opposite the Princes Mall exit of Waverly Station
24, 25, 26 & 31 December: Closed
1 January: Closed