The View from the Shard Tickets
Days of Operation:April - October
- Open 10am -10pm (last entry 8:30pm) Sunday to Thursday
- Open 10am -11pm (last entry 9:30pm) Friday and Saturday.
- Open 10am - 7pm Sunday - Wednesday (last entry 5:30pm)
- Open 10am - 10pm Thursday - Saturday
- 10th May 2017: Last entry 4:00pm to 4:30pm - Viewing Gallery to be cleared before 5:15pm
- London's highest and most stylish attraction
- The Shard is the tallest building in western Europe at 1,016ft (310m)
- The viewing platform offers a 360 degree, 40 mile view
- Fully flexible entry time for the date you select
- Stay on the viewing platform for as long as you want
- Avoid the queues with fast-track entry
The View from The Shard
Experience the incredible sights from the viewing platform at The Shard, standing at twice the height of any other viewing platform in the city. The stunning views of the world's greatest city span an unbelievable 40 mile (64km) radius, standing at an impressive 1,016ft or 310 metres high.
The lift travels at six metres per second, meaning you travel from Level 1 to Level 68 in about 60 seconds! The main viewing gallery on Level 69 is a spectacular three storeys high, flooded with light in the daytime and the perfect place to see the glittering lights of London at night.
For an even higher experience, venture to the partially outdoor viewing gallery on Level 72. Exposing yourself to the elements at this breathtaking height; you'll be surrounded by the famous 'shards' of glass that form the top of The Shard.
From 2nd June until 18th September why not relax in The View from The Shard's Summer Garden. It's the highest garden in London
- Entrance to View from The Shard
- Audio Guides in 11 Languages
- Your fully flexible ticket means that you do not need to advise a time for your visit, you are free to visit at any time on the date you have selected. At very busy times, you may encounter a short wait before entering.
- Free amendments
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London, SE1
Nearest Underground and Train Station: London Bridge
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.