Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (Return Transportation from Birmingham)
ScheduleDays of Operation: Wednesdays & Saturdays
Meeting Point and departure times
Birmingham New Street - Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B2 4ND - Meet outside TK Maxx at 08:45am for 09:00am departure
Birmingham Coach Station - Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD. Meet inside at the Information desk at 09:00am for 09:15am departure
Entrance at the studios is at 12:30pm
Board the return coach at 4.30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.
DescriptionA treat for Harry Potter and film fans alike, visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a dream come true and this return package trip from Birmingham makes it easy to visit.
Setting off from Birmingham and arriving at the studios for around 12.30, begin your adventure with the Cupboard Under the Stairs, the same place Harry started his adventure. After a fantastic welcome video, enter The Great Hall and start exploring! See actual costumes worn by the cast, props used in the films, all in the context of detailed sets such as Hagrid's Hut, The Burrow, Dumbledore's office and the Gryffindor Common Room.
Get up close to the animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets, see Dumbledore's Pensieve and ride a broomstick in the green screen experience! Buy a Butterbeer in the backlot, see the Knight Bus and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See concept art, graphic design and learn about the wonders of animatronics and prosthetics needed to bring the magic of the books to our screens.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on an Air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
- Preferred Partner with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Explore the wonder of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Wander down Diagon Alley™ and climb board the Hogwarts Express
- See The Great Hall and the Gryffindor Common Room
- Actual props, costumes and animatronics used in the film series
- Return transport from Birmingham Coach Station and Birmingham New Street
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach