Wembley Stadium Tour
More information about Wembley Stadium Tour tickets
- Ultimate experience for all sports fans at London’s largest stadium
- Visit the VIP Club Wembley Tier of the stadium for a stunning panoramic photograph of London’s largest venue.
- The England Home Dressing Room with photo opportunities next to the shirts of the Three Lions squad.
- The Player’s Tunnel with an exclusive behind-the-scenes film showing the world’s greatest players entering the stadium.
- The Press Conference Room and the chance to sit in Roy Hodgson’s chair.
- Original historical artefacts from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final and the 1948 Olympic Games.
- Original FA Minute Book from 1872 which began the modern game.
The Wembley Stadium Tour is an unforgettable experience for sports fans of all ages and from all over the world. At an incredible 90,000 seats, Wembley is the largest football and music venue in the UK and it’s guided tours take you deep into the areas only usually reserved for the biggest sports stars and live acts on the planet. Until your dream of playing at Wembley comes true, there’s only one way to experience what it’s like winning at England’s National Stadium – to take the Wembley Stadium Tour! Get behind-the-scenes, walk in the footsteps of Legends and feel the magic.
The tour of the new Wembley Stadium can include visits to the VIP Club Wembley Middle Tier of the stadium for a fantastic panoramic photograph, the Manager’s Press Conference Room, the Player’s Tunnel, the Royal Box and England’s Home Dressing Room where the 3 Lions prepare for every international match. You’ll go where the players go, see what the players see and feel what the players feel. The tour is fully guided by experienced ambassadors of the stadium who enhance every visit with their passion and knowledge.
Wembley is arguably the most famous stadium in the world and, according to Pele, the ‘Cathedral of Football’. The national stadium of England, which re-opened in 2007, regularly hosts a variety of events such as the Emirates FA Cup Final, England internationals, the Capital One Cup Final, the SkyBet Play-Off Finals, the RFL Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final, the NFL International Series, Concerts and much, much more. Wembley was the proud host of the Men’s and Women’s Football Finals in the 2012 London Olympics and also hosted the 2011 and 2013 UEFA Champions League Finals which were watched by a combined TV audience of 600 million people around the world!
Your tour will also pay tribute to Wembley’s illustrious past with historical artefacts such as the Olympic Flag from 1948 and the infamous Crossbar from England’s World Cup win of 1966. The tour also includes the original FA Cup from 1911 and the 1872 FA Minute Book which began the world game as we know it.
On top of iconic annual events such as the Emirates FA Cup Final, England internationals and the NFL international Series, Wembley will also host the Semi-Finals and Finals of UEFA EURO 2020 so there has never been a better time to visit the stadium.
Best Sports Tourism Award
The Wembley Stadium Tour was awarded the Silver Prize for ‘Best Sports Tourism’ at the 2008 Visit London Tourism Awards and is a Visit England Quality Assured Attraction.
Getting To Wembley
Wembley Stadium is in Underground Zone 4 and only two stops from Baker Street on the Metropolitan Line.
- From Friday 16 September 2016 through to Sunday 20 November 2016, tours of Wembley Stadium will not include The Royal Box.
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 OWS
Nearest Train Station: Wembley Stadium or Wembley Central
Nearest Underground: Wembley Park or Wembley Central
Bus Routes: 18, 83, 92, 182 or 224
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Tour does not run on:
- October 2016: 27 to 31
- November 2016: 1 to 5, 10, 11, 14, 15
- December 2016: 5 to 8 and 24 to 26
- January 2017: 1, 9 to 20
- February 2017: 12 to 26
- March 2017: 5 to 10, 12 to 17 and 25, 26
- April 2017: 1 to 3, 7 to 14, 16 to 24 and 30