Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
ScheduleDays of departure: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays until 31 March 2017
Days of departure: April to September 2017 Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Check-in time: 7:45am
Departure point: 156 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW7 4EF
Check-in time: 8:00am
Return Location: You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary's Dolls' House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead.
Windsor Castle completely closed:
- 25 - 26 December 2017
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington, 156 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW7 4EF
Tel : +44 (0)207 341 6250
DescriptionVisit some of the most beautiful spots in the UK on this wonderful day trip leaving from London Victoria.
We arrive early at Windsor Castle in order to beat the queues that form in Summer, for our visit to Her Majesty The Queen's favourite weekend residence, the impressive Windsor Castle. Just outside London and a royal home for the past 900 years, wander through the breathtaking State Apartments which include art works by Leonardo Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Visit St George's Chapel, the resting place of Henry VI and see Queen Mary's Dolls House.
Visit one of the most mysterious spots in the UK - the magical Stonehenge. The impressive rock formation has stood for the past 5,000 years and their purpose is still hotly disputed to this day. Explore the stones, learn about the history in the visitor centre and make up your own mind!
Free Lunch Pack - More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won't waste valuable exploring time.
See Lacock Abbey in Lacock, a beautiful medieval village that is mentioned in the Domesday Book. The Abbey, in the middle of the village, is a quirky country house that was built on the foundations of a nunnery. After your visit to Lacock,head to the final location of the day.
The final stop on the tour, visit the stunning city of Bath, the first city in the UK to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a 30 minute walking tour, seeing some of the highlights of the city centre and learning about Bath's rich and colourful history from your experienced and friendly guide.
Estimated arrival time back in London is approximately 8:00pm.
- Visit some of the most beautiful spots in the UK
- Begin with a trip to the Queen’s favourite weekend spot – Windsor Castle
- Be one of the first people to enter Windsor Castle that day - no queues
- Explore Queen Mary’s Doll’s House and the State Apartments
- Travel to the UK’s most mysterious spot – the breathtaking Stonehenge
- See Lacock Abbey in the quaint village of Lacock
- Finish with a walking tour of the stunning city of Bath
- Enjoy Lunch Pack, completely free of charge
Whats Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Free Lunch Pack
- Walking Tour of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Hotel drop off
- The meeting time is 7:45am sharp, and return at approximately 8pm
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.