Starring Academy Award®-winner Jim Broadbent, alongside a stellar cast that includes Charlotte Rampling and Michelle Dockery, The Sense of an Ending is based on the Man Booker Prize-winning novel by Julian Barnes.
From acclaimed director Ritesh Batra, it is a deeply moving and uplifting story about the paths chosen in life, and the power of memory, love and forgiveness.
The Sense of An Ending will be in cinemas April 14th.
For more information on the film, please visit www.thesenseofanending.co.uk
Answer the question below for a chance to win a pair of tickets to The Sense Of An Ending Gala Screening on Thursday 6th April.
Question: Which film does not star Jim Broadbent?
A: Moulin Rouge!
B: The King's Speech
C: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
D: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
1. The Competition closes at 12pm on 27th March 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. The Competition is open to UK residents only.
4. The Prize for one Winner is two (2) tickets to The Sense of An Ending Premiere event taking place in London on 6th April.
5. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize stated. The Prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If a Winner is unable to attend the event, no substitute prize will be offered.
6. No travel or accommodation is included.