British Military Tournament Tickets
Earls Court is a district in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England. It is an inner-London district centred on Earl's Court Road and surrounding streets, located 3.1 miles (5 km) west south-west of Charing Cross. It borders the sub-districts of South Kensington to the East, West Kensington to the West, Chelsea to the South and Kensington to the North. The Earls Court ward had a population of 9,659 according to the 2001 Census. It is home to the Earls Court Exhibition Centre, one of the country's largest indoor arenas and a popular concert venue. Former residents include Diana, Princess of Wales, Freddie Mercury, Stewart Granger, Alfred Hitchcock, and Benjamin Britten. Current residents include Gary Barlow.
Click a point on the map for more information and to buy tickets.
More Information about British Military Tournament Tickets
The British Military Tournament is an unforgettable and breathtaking
opportunity to marvel at the skill and precision of the British Armed Forces
and support - The Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity, ABF The Soldiers'
Charity and The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund. This year's British Military
Tournament will feature great British Legends (including, amongst others,
today's Paraolympians, Nelson and Lawrence of Arabia) interwoven with the
development of battlefield communications and technology.
The programme includes:
- Over 500 participants including Royal Marine Commandos
- Over 100 horses and two camels
- Massed Bands of the Royal Marines and the Bands of the RAF and the London
- The legendary Field Gun Run
- Motorcycle Display Team of the Royal Signals' White Helmets
- Vintage & current armoured vehicles, a hot air balloon and a helicopter
- State-of-the-art battlefield technology
- Commentary from Anthony Andrews and Martin Shaw
Please see below for seating plan
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The organisers shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the organisers is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void.
- It is the ticket holder's responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the organisers.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the organisers' right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
- Should the event be cancelled the ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever.
- The organisers, their servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, their servants or agents.
- This ticket is issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged, and shall remain the property of the organisers who shall have the right to recall any ticket at any time.
What people are saying about British Military Tournament
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments about existing orders, or with questions will be deleted.