The Slide At The ArcelorMittal Orbit Tickets
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Get ready to #RidetheSlide!
You will slide at speeds of up to 15 miles an hour down 178m of tunnel slide.
As The Slide twists and turns around the ArcelorMittal Orbit you will travel in changing directions through light and darkness.
Before buying a ticket please read this notice.
1. To Ride The Slide YOU MUST...
- be at least 1.3m in height
- be at least eight (8) years of age
- weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
- seek medical advice before buying a ticket if you have any pre-existing medical condition
- not attempt to break or stop during your journey
- not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. We recommend that you wear long sleeves.
3. More than one person sliding at the same time is not permitted.
4. The use of personal go-pros, cameras, phones and other unofficial recording equipment is not permitted.
5. If you have a heart condition, epilepsy, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you must not ride The Slide.
6. All materials used to enhance speed are strictly prohibited.
7. Each ticket is valid for one use of The Slide only.
8. You must follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
9. We reserve the right to refuse entry to The Slide for operational or Health & Safety reasons.
10. Visitors who are disabled or require adaptations to accommodate additional needs must speak to a member of the team before buying a ticket.