Fan Share Terms and Conditions
SEE Tickets Fan-Share Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "SEE" refers to SEE Group Limited and/or The Way Ahead Group Limited (when applicable). SEE sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a "Promoter") on these Terms and Conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
By using SEE Fan-Share you accept and will comply with the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions, you must not use SEE Fan-Share.
Changes to these terms
1. SEE may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page and posting a new version. It is your responsibility to check this page each time you use SEE to take notice, as current Terms and Conditions are final and binding.
Restrictions of use
2. You may use our service for lawful purposes only. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of SEE including, but not limited to, unauthorised ticket sales, unauthorised framing, or linking will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken
3. You must be able to enter into legally binding agreements and you must be 18 years of age or over.
4. To claim rewards, tickets must be purchased through Seetickets.com (or one of our partner sites) through the correct link provided by SEE. Accounts pertaining to Fan-Share must be accurate and kept up to date.
5. By using Fan-Share you accept rewards are set by the Promoter and honouring rewards is their sole responsibility.
6. SEE reserve the right to cancel Fan-Share accounts, pages and tickets, for any reason, without notice, at its sole discretion.
7. Persons using Fan-Share service are not allowed to use unauthorised communication or purchase advertisement; either online or offline, to generate sales.
8. SEE reserve the right to modify the service at any time, without notice.
9. By using Fan-Share you accept email will be the primary method of communication
10. By using Fan-Share you give your consent to be contacted by the Promoter and SEE regarding rewards. You may also be contacted with news and updates about the event you have signed up as a rep for, these will help you promote the event and assist you in selling tickets.
Tickets purchased through Fan-Share are bound by SEE Consumer Terms and Conditions. For further information, please read our full Consumer Terms and Conditions here.