A Beautiful Day Out
The Piece Hall, Halifax.
6+ only. 6s to 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note Piece Hall is an outdoor venue
Venue Website > http://www.thepiecehall.co.uk
How to find the Piece Hall > http://www.thepiecehall.co.uk/visit-us/how-to-find-us
Venue T&Cs attached below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PIECE HALL TRUST
Conditions of Sale: General Conditions
1. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by the management or promoter at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
2. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, the organisers reserve the right to alter the bill without prior notification. Tickets will only be refunded if the whole event is cancelled, if this occurs only the face value will be refunded.
3. Tickets must not be resold or transferred. Tickets cannot be advertised for transfer or sale.
4. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email).
5. All ticket prices quoted are for tickets purchased in advance of the event. The management or promoter reserves the right to change the price at any time.
6. Any complaints about a ticket holder's ability to view or enjoy the event shall be made to the Management/promoter promptly prior to or during the event
7. In order to ensure The Piece Hall is a safe environment, we may search you, your clothing, bags or other items at any time at our sole discretion. Refusal or failure to co-operate in any search may result in your being refused entry or being ejected from the venue.
8. Bottles, cans, glass and alcohol are prohibited from being brought into the venue.
9. The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited
10. Items which are or may be illegal including, without limitation, weapons, fireworks, drugs and other controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
11. The Piece Hall reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse admission or eject any person from the site if it considers their behaviour or conduct is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or distress to others. If admission is refused no monies shall be refunded.
12. Please avoid bringing a bag if possible, if you must it should be no larger than a small handbag or a canvas tote bag. Please do not bring rucksacks, suitcases or other large bags. There are no cloakroom facilities at The Piece Hall.
13. It is your responsibility to keep your personal possessions safe at all times whilst at The Piece Hall. Neither the management or promoter can accept responsibility for personal property brought into the venue unless caused by the negligence of the promoter or venue management.
14. The management or promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
15. All attendees entering the venue consent to being filmed or recorded by or on behalf of The Piece Hall, or another authorised third party. All rights in the Recording shall be owned by The Piece Hall, or authorised third party.
Futuresound Events offer a complimentary companion ticket for disabled customers (subject to availability). If you wish to attend A Beautiful Day Out at The Piece Hall and require use of the accessible viewing area (AVA), a complimentary companion ticket or assistance please follow the instructions below.
You will be asked to provide your DLA, PIP, benefits letter or equivalent, registered severely sight impaired card, assistance dog card or other evidence.
Please book your ticket via See Tickets or Lunatickets and then fill in the access form https://www.futuresoundgroup.com/access-customers/ in order to book your companion ticket. You will receive email confirmation of your successful application when we have processed your form.
If you wish to discuss disabled facilities please contact the venue on 01422 525222. Please note, the accessible viewing platform is subject to capacity.