A Perfect World
Hearn Field, Newton Abbot.
‘A Perfect World’
Written & Directed by Bill Scott with original music by Tom Adams
A feisty young woman ventures into a Boy’s Own world of undiscovered jungles, treasure maps, campfires and penknives on an action-packed adventure.
Leading her team of quarrelsome explorers she stumbles into a bountiful paradise, whose inhabitants seem entirely peaceful, productive and fulfilled.
Is this tranquil place the best of all possible worlds? Or is it all too good to be true?
A rollicking music-filled adventure touring the great outdoors this summer!
miracletheatre.co.uk | @MiracleTheatre | /MiracleTheatre
GUIDE TO OPEN AIR THEATRE
- Come prepared! - Bring whatever you need for a cosy evening. Warm woollies, blankets waterproofs and insect spray!
- Bring your own seat - Low backed chairs, rugs and a cushion are always nice too, combine comfort and style!
- Gather a posse! Bring friends and family the more the merrier for a Miracle night out!
- Arrive Early - Pick a great spot and enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Bring a Torch - It’s very helpful to safely find your way back to the car.
- Bring a Picnic