Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's official face-value resale partner, Twickets.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets,
Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
16+ only in the standing area, 12s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Age Restriction for this show Seats - U14 accom by an adult Standing - 16+ only
Please note that some seats have possible sight restrictions as below:
Block 200/218 - listed as possible just in case there are large screens/speakers that might cause an issue
Back rows of 200/201/202/215/216/217/218 - these are level with the row in front so only really an issue if you have a tall person in front of a small person
Block 107 - listed as possible in case the mixer in large/contains cameras etc.
Blocks 207-211 - These are under the overhang of the balcony/behind pillars.
Block 100/114 - usually blocked slightly by speakers/staging
CHILDREN UNDER 14 Policy
As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult, defined as someone 16+ years of age who will be present for the full duration of the event.
For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children's safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
Public safety continues to be our priority. We're doing all we can to keep you safe at our venue. Please remember we do not permit backpacks or large bags and you will be screened upon arrival. Read more about our safety policy here http://www.metroradioarena.co.uk/venue-information/venue-safety/
We must stress we do not permit backpacks or large bags.
Our Bag Policy
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into venue.
We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. Please contact us on email@example.com
All entry constitutes consent to search.