Beautiful Days Tickets
Escot Park, Exeter.
All tickets are subject to booking fee. The festival will not be held responsible for purchases from unofficial ticket outlets and cannot replace lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets.
All weekend tickets include access from campsites from Thursday to Monday (4 nights camping)
Please read the 2022 Terms & Conditions of Sale below before purchasing tickets.
Gates open: 12 noon 18th August
Beautiful Days is the Levellers' independent family music festival organised by DMF Music since its inception in 2003. 2022 will be the 19th edition of the festival. As well as several stages including a seated Theatre Tent, the festival has Site Art installations, a huge Children's Area, Walkabout Theatre, family camping, real ale bars, Folk Sessions and a vast selection of carefully chosen food & craft stalls. Music line-up and theme to be announced 04 March 2022.
Caravans/Trailer Tents and Campervans
The Caravan Pass covers a car towing a caravan (or trailer tent) which can be parked in an 8m x 8m pitch - you do not need to buy a car pass as well. A van towing a caravan is permitted but only if the van is used for storage not sleeping in. Guide pitch size for a Campervan is 9m x 5m to include awning and a one metre gap to the next pitch. Cars are not permitted in the Campervan Fields nor are tents.
Beautiful Days provides facilities and support for those wishing to attend who have accessibility requirements. To apply for space in The Accessible Campsite or a free Carer/Personal Assistant Ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All festival information here: www.beautifuldays.org
2022 Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost or Stolen tickets will not be replaced.
5. Animals are not permitted on site.
6. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
8. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
9. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
10. In the event of a cancellation you will either be refunded the face value of tickets or tickets would be valid for rescheduled dates. Beautiful Days shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs.
11. Under 18's will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
12. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
13. Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
14. Beautiful Days will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
15. No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
16. Gates open to the car parks at 12 noon on Thursday 18 August. Earliest entry to the site for weekend ticket holders is 2pm on Thursday 18 August and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 22 August 2022.
17. No exit (except in an emergency) before 5pm on Thursday 18 August.
18. Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
19. Gates will close for entry and re-entry at 3pm on Sunday 21 August.
20. All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
21. There are no day tickets available.
22. Festival-goers should be aware that Beautiful Days takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
23. As a condition of sale, all ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
24. The festival reserves the right to amend entry requirements and policies as required by Government or Public Health England relating to Covid-19