The Loft, Nottingham.
This event is for over 18s only - No refunds will be issued for under 18s.
Venue: The Loft, Shakespeare St. Nottingham, NG1 4GH
Tickets: £12 Advance + FREE ENTRY to Assault
Cloakroom available for £1 per item
Follow our Facebook page for the latest updates on this event! @TheLevelNottingham
Got anymore questions? contact the venue on TheLevel@su.ntu.ac.uk or 0115 848 3748
Join us at Assault for the official after party, open until 3am with drinks from £2 and free entry for all ticket holders!
About the Venue
We’ve previously hosted over 4 decades of live music with acts including Pink Floyd, The Stone Roses, Nirvana, Radiohead, Mystery Jets, Jamie T and Plan B, to name just a few.
The Level boasts an impressive lower ground floor with balcony, as well as a smaller room, The Loft, for more intimate performances.
Since we moved into our brand new state of the art venue in Nottingham City Centre in 2013, we've become home to classic rock weekend, Rockingham festival as well as one part of Nottingham's Dot to Dot festival.
We are a 1 minute walk from the Nottingham Trent University tram stop.
Postcode: follow Sat Nav direction for NG1 4GH
Parking: there is ample on street parking on the surrounding streets which is free at 8pm! Alternatively you can use Trinity square car park which is at the end of Shakespeare St.
Tickets & entry to the The Loft are subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- The management reserves the right to eject any patron from the establishment should they breach any rules or regulations of the venue.
- The management reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- This event is 18+ and open to the public.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. Valid ID includes all PASS certified identification including (but not limited to) driving licence, passport and citizen card.
- Photocopied ID is NOT accepted as valid.
- Out of date ID is NOT accepted as valid.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- E-tickets are assigned to the ticket purchaser by name. In the event the ticket purchaser gives their ticket to another person, the purchaser should email email@example.com to change the name on the ticket, and should do so from the email address that was used to purchase the ticket.
- If any ticket is re-sold for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the students union, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets are valid for one use only. Once an e-ticket is scanned or a stub removed, it will become invalid for re-entry.
- All online orders are subject to a booking fee. Tickets are available for purchase from the City SU box office free from booking fee charge.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- The Students’ Union will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal property bought into the venue.