The O2 Arena, London.
16+ only in the standing area, 0s - 17s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
Prices include a Venue Facilitiy Fee of £1.75
Subject to licence
Accessible booking line:
The accessible booking line is open Monday to Friday (9am - 7pm), Saturday and Sunday (10am-6pm).
Typetext 18001 020 8463 3359.
Call 020 8463 3359
Email email@example.com for information only.
If you need more details about access and facilities please email or call on the numbers above.
The O2 accepts the Access Card - for more information on this card please visit www.accesscard.org.uk
All children must have a ticket.
Children aged 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
No under 16s in the Standing areas
No smoking in the entire 02 complex
Seats located in level 4 are not recommended for those who have a fear of
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist's official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 8 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.