AO Arena, Manchester.
14+ only in the standing area, 12s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
Under 14 must be accompanied and no under 14s go on the floor for standing floor shows.
Children shows allow babes in arms up to 23 months however some shows specifically targeted at younger audiences require a ticket for anyone attending the performance. Please check the relevant show's event page for further details.
Further enhanced security checks have been put in place at Manchester Arena to provide reassurance and confidence and we advise you to arrive in plenty of time to pass through these additional security checks.
We also ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring your essentials with you. Please do not bring any backpacks or large bags as these will not be permitted into the arena. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm (approx. an A3 piece of paper).
There are no storage facilities for large items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold them. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
If you are collecting tickets on the day a temporary box office has been set up on the Trinity Way corridor next to the Arena car park entrance. This temporary box office will be open from 4.00pm only on a show day and will close approximately 15 minutes after the main act goes on stage.
Please check Manchester Arena's website (manchester-arena.com) and follow them on social media (@manchesterarena) for specific show information before your visit.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan (please visit the artist's website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
Price includes a £1 donation to Unicef and Sunny Hill Foundation.
Unicef - Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London E20 1HZ
Sunny Hill Foundation - reg no 5200350-4 (registered in Kosovo)