National Maritime Museum, London.
This event is for 18 and over - No refunds will be issued for under 18s.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
Greenwich Comedy Festival returns to the stunning National Maritime Museum for an
open-air, socially distanced comedy-extravaganza.
The Oscar Wilde of comedy, BAFTA and Perrier Award winner Dylan Moran headlines
the opening night of Greenwich Comedy Festival. Moran will offer his unique take on
love, politics, misery and the everyday absurdities of life, all served with poetical
panache from one of the finest comedians of his generation.
"High-octane riffs from Irish master of grumpiness...spellbinding" - Evening Standard
Joining Dylan is a sensational supporting line-up with Mash Report regular and Live At
The Apollo star Desiree Burch, Peep Show's brilliantly funny Isy Suttie and festival
favourite, Mock The Week regular and co-host of the wildly popular 'Off Menu' podcast
Ed Gamble as host.
All shows are 18+, anyone lucky enough to look younger should carry ID.
This year's event has been reimagined into an al fresco, safe and socially distanced
experience. The Big Top tent has been traded for an open air spectacle set to the stunning
backdrop of the Queen's House, Royal Museums Greenwich and the twinkling lights of
Your safety and wellbeing while with us is paramount therefore the event has been
specifically re-designed to ensure strict social distancing at all times. We continue to work
closely with the local council, the venue and specialist suppliers to ensure we deliver an
event that is safe for everyone as well as enjoyable.
In response to the Government guidelines we have made the following changes to the event:
- All audience activities relating to the event will take place outdoors.
- Tickets to this year's event will be sold in pairs with audiences seated on chairs in
socially distanced plots. All seating plots are at least 1m apart on all sides with a
one-way system in place throughout the entire site of at least 2.5m. When with us
please pay attention to the signposting and guidance from our PPE-adorned staff.
- Please consider social distancing recommendations when purchasing your tickets
which currently state that only members of a single household or bubble can sit in
close proximity with each other.
- The audience area has been split into four separate blocks - each with their own
colour code, entrance & exit points, toilet & hygiene facilities & dedicated
- There are staggered arrival times plus multiple entrance and exit points to ensure
social distancing can be maintained at all times. Please check your gate location and
entrance time ahead of arrival.
- Face coverings are mandatory while at the event.
- There will be no intervals. Each show will run for approximately 100mins. We have
purposefully reduced the overall show time in reaction to the time of year and also to
mitigate the use of toilets on site, where possible we encourage audiences to wait
until they are at home. NB: The reduced show time has not impacted the
performance time of the comedians.
- In place of our usual bars and street-food stalls we are offering a pre-purchased
gourmet bag bursting with tasty drinks and snacks. We encourage ticket holders to
pre-purchase their gourmet bags when purchasing their tickets to further reduce
movement during the shows. Pre-ordered gourmet bags will be ready for collection
as you make your way to your seats.
- Additional toilet and hand-washing facilities will be provided.
- All our staff have received up to date training, and have been equipped with the
necessary PPE, they are on hand to answer any questions you have and are
committed to ensuring your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
- Please check the weather forecast before your arrival and dress accordingly. The
show will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the unlikely event that a show is
cancelled due to adverse weather that impacts the safety of the event a refund of the
face value ticket price will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
- We ask that you bring only one bag per ticket holder into the event, no larger than
40x50cm and with easy visibility - this will greatly assist our security checks. We do
not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
- Please note that this event is subject to ongoing license and government guidelines
and approvals during these unprecedented times. In the event of cancellation due to
Government regulations we will process a refund of the face value of the ticket,
please note that the booking fee will not be refunded. Refunds will be received within
14 days of the event date.
- And finally, if you're showing symptoms of COVID-19 or live with someone that is
please do not attend the event. Equally if you feel unwell at any point during your
time with us, please alert a member of staff immediately who will be able to help.
For more information about the shows and the changes that have been made to ensure a safe and socially distanced event please click here
If you need assistance with the booking process please contact www.seetickets.com/customerservice