Eating for Health & Weight Loss Full Day Workshop
Lime Wood, New Forest.
Through a series of enlightening talks, a cooking demonstration in our HH&Co Backstage Cookery School Kitchen, a seasonal and locally sourced lunch, optional relaxing stretch session or forest walk and lots of friendly advice, we will explore what it really means to eat well and how to go about doing so within our increasingly busy lives. The day will cover topics including Mindset and Eating, Blood Sugar Management and Positive Nutrition. You'll leave with plenty of empowering knowledge and tasty recipes, as well as a goodie bag and exclusive 4-day meal plan to help take all you have learnt straight into your own kitchens. It's a warm, supportive and nourishing day.
What's included? Full day workshop, to include 3 hours of enlightening talks, lunch with Amelia, Cookery Demo, Relaxing movement and stretching session and a goodie bag to take home.
On the day (09.00am - 4.30pm):
- Arrival teas & coffees.
- 3 hours of enlightening talks with Amelia, topics include 'Mindset and Eating', 'Blood Sugar Management', 'Positive Nutrition' and a 'Mindful Eating exercise'.
- Delicious 2-course group lunch, where you will sample some of Amelia's tasty recipes.
- Cookery demonstration with Amelia, where she will share with you the secrets to some of her most popular dishes.
- Optional relaxing stretch session or Forest walk
- Q&A with Amelia to answer all of your health and weight-loss questions.
- A healthy goodie bag to take away including recipes, handouts and nutritious treats.
- 4-Day Meal plan to take away.
Click here for more information about Amelia Freer's Workshops at Lime Wood.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable. Subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of special circumstances or with any further enquiries