Harry & Chris
The Level, Nottingham.
This event is for over 18s only - No refunds will be issued for under 18s.
Tickets & entry to the The Loft are subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- The management reserves the right to eject any patron from the establishment should they breach any rules or regulations of the venue.
- The management reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- This event is 18+ and open to the public.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. Valid ID includes all PASS certified identification including (but not limited to) driving licence, passport and citizen card.
- Photocopied ID is NOT accepted as valid.
- Out of date ID is NOT accepted as valid.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- E-tickets are assigned to the ticket purchaser by name. In the event the ticket purchaser gives their ticket to another person, the purchaser should email email@example.com to change the name on the ticket, and should do so from the email address that was used to purchase the ticket.
- If any ticket is re-sold for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the students union, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets are valid for one use only. Once an e-ticket is scanned or a stub removed, it will become invalid for re-entry.
- All online orders are subject to a booking fee. Tickets are available for purchase from the City SU box office free from booking fee charge.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- The Students’ Union will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal property bought into the venue.