Icebreaker Festival Winter 2022 Tickets
Various Venues, Southsea.
COVID-19 Information - Please read carefully.
COVID 19 POLICY - UPDATED 27.01.22
As of 27th January 2021 - The government has announced that the measures put in place under plan B in England will be lifted. After a further review, the Icebreaker Festival Winter 2022 COVID policy will continue as follows;
- COVID vaccine passport, proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of immunity will NOT be required to enter the festival.
- Masks are advisable but not mandatory. We ask that those who wish to wear masks to be respected by others.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff that anyone who is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, in order to prevent risks to others, does not attend the festival.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of attending the festival and if a positive result is received, that you follow the government guidelines relating to self-isolation.
- We advise all ticket holders, bands and staff to frequently use the hand sanitisers situated in each venue and the ticket office where masks and lateral flow tests will also be available on request.
- E-Tickets only. No paper tickets will be made available. You may still bring a print out of your ticket for us to scan.?
- Our box office staff will ask all ticket holders, bands and staff on collection of wristbands if they currently have any COVID-19 symptoms before being issued. Please be respectful, it’s a simple Yes or No answer.
Please note, we operate a no refund policy.
We are remaining cautious, the current situation is being monitored every day.
This event is for 14 and over - No refunds will be issued for under 14s.
Icebreaker Festival Winter 2022
Multiple Venues / 1 Wristband / 80+ Acts
Saturday 29th January 2022 / Tickets £15adv / 14+ / From 12:30pm
Albert Road & Elm Grove, Southsea.
Tickets only avaialble via Seetickets.com, please bring E-ticket (print out or on phone) to the box office to exchange for a wristband. Location of Box Office is The Beer Vaults, situated within The (Wine) Vaults on Albert Road, Southsea from 12pm-10pm.
- ID Required for exhanging Over 18 Tickets
- Over 18 Wristband is NOT a proof of age for entering venues and further idenfication maybe required by the venues.
- Line up subject to change
- Please read COVID-19 Information before purchasing tickets.
- Most venues operate 18+ after 7pm, some venues are only 18+ all day.
- Disabled access is available to all venues except upstairs at Back to the Belgrave.
R.O.A.R / No Refunds or Exchanges unless event is postponed or cancelled by the promoter.
visit www.icebreakerfestival.com for the current line up.