O2 Academy Sheffield, Sheffield.
Recorded with his band in Manchester at Marr's Crazy Face studios, 'Call The Comet' is the third solo record from the Smiths guitarist and follows 2013's critically acclaimed The Messenger and 2014's Playland; both of which made the UK top 10. "Call The Comet is set in the not-too-distant future" says Marr, "and is mostly concerned with the idea of an alternative society. It's my own magic realism". Songs include Actor Attractor, Walk Into The Sea, Bug, and recent live favourite Spiral Cities. "The characters in the songs are searching for a new idealism, although there are some personal songs in there too. It's something that people like me can relate to". Says Marr.
Gatefold digi-pack CD with 16 page booklet.
8+ only. 8s to 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Johnny Marr
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is only valid if purchased via one of our official ticket agent vendors; AXS, Ticketmaster, Gigantic, official venue website, or our official face-value resale partner Twickets.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner Twickets.
5. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
6. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled