Alexandra Palace, London.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 16s who are not accompanied by an adult.
The Flaming Lips
The Go! Team
The London African Gospel Choir presents Graceland
Beans on Toast
Oh My God! It's The Church
WORDS & COMEDY
Dr John Cooper Clarke
Caught By The River
Bang Said The Gun
Jonny & The Baptists
PERFORMANCE & THEATRICS
Tin Shed Theatre
DJs & PARTIES
The 2 Bears
Norman Jay MBE
Hip Hop Karaoke
Science Museum Activities
Flying Seagull Project
Chicken Shed Theatre
Albion Kids Show
Terms and Conditions
• Those aged 16 years or under must be accompanied by a person aged 21 or over. ID may be required.
• Bars will operate on a 'Challenge 25' basis, please bring ID.
• This is a largely outdoors event within Alexandra Park, please dress appropriately for the weather.
• Please do not bring chairs, camping equipment, alcohol or glass. There will be a selection of bars and food units on-site.
• There will be limited cash machines available on site so please bring cash with you.
• This ticket is not refundable or transferrable
• Bill subject to change.
• Please check all your tickets on purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
• Dogs are not permitted on-site (with the exception of assistance dogs)
• The following items are not allowed into the event. Any attempt to do so may lead to admission being refused and/or that person being passed to the police:
○ Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
○ Food & soft drinks, other than that is reasonable for personal consumption
○ Chairs or camping equipment
○ Knives or offensive weapons
○ Illegal substances or 'legal' highs
○ Fireworks or pyrotechnics
○ Laser devices
○ Flammable liquids or gasses
○ Anything felt by management to be a reasonable risk to the safety of others, or of reputational damage to the event or venue.
• If ejected from the event, no re-entry will be allowed back into the event.
• For the safety of visitors to the event, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and will on occasions conduct security searches.
• Anyone with an item of dress, or other personal items, that could be seen as offensive or inflamitory will not be alowed entry.
• Bag searches will be in operation as a condition of entry.
• Certain areas of the event site / stages will have capacity restrictions. Once capacity is reached you may be directed to less congested areas of the event.
• By entering the event, you acknowledge the presence of CCTV and film cameras and consent to being filmed as a member of the audience for promotional use.
• Some areas and performance spaces may be unsteady under foot plesae take care when moving around the site
• Cetain performances may contain strobes and/or SFX
• Children are welcome at the event but must stay with thier nominated parent or guardian at all times.
• In the event of cancellation neither the venue or Organisers shall be liable for any ticket holder expenses or costs, including travel & accomodation.